Today the weather was fantastic!!! We got busy with garden preparation. A fantastic neighbor gave us a couple of loads of manure. Steve and I shoveled it all out where we needed it. I was scooping and flinging it ( to the places it was supposed to fertilize). I felt like a farming orangutan! Good times. I love gardening. I can't wait to plant!
I got a few Guinea fowl to try out in the garden this year. I have to keep them indoors until they are larger. Right now they are in the laundryroom in a box. The guy at the Mill said they were loud. For some crazy reason I thought they would only be loud outside. I guess I imagined that birds knew about inside voices and outside voices...duh. Those darling creatures are excruciatingly boisterous. It seems they are settling in and doing better. However, yesterday I almost turned them into chicken nuggets!
Last weekend Steve had an Easter-time adventure. I took pictures of the fire truck! More tomorrow!
12/23/13 Email
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment