While I do Jess' hair she likes to play with a plastic giraffe and a plastic lion. She's named them after characters from he Lion King II. This time she didn't have them so she used her hands. I didn't notice until her hands started arguing with each other and her little fingers were going like hummingbird wings. She did the same thing with the crayons the other day. The colorful 8 pack had been cast into another feature film, and then her play veggies... she made me "dinner" and as I was pretending to eat, she informed me that I was eating Little John the avocado.
With minimal protest, our cat Edison has become a thespian extraordinaire. Jessica likes him in the roll of Princess Ballerina. I tried to explain that Edison is a boy. She told me "Well, he's a girl now!" Good Luck Edison.
I think she'll be surprised when she finds out that animals aren't all made of plastic. 4-H might be shocking for her.
12/23/13 Email
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment