A Natural Beauty


The sky here is open wide. It is so inspiring to see the beauty of the seaon's changes, in the sky especially. Here are a few clouds that rolled my our house last week. Did I mention the sunsets here are breath taking? This is part of the view out of the kitchen window. Sometimes I don't mind doing the dishes so much : )
Happy Schmappy Birthday to me!
So, I know this is late, not that anyone is surprised...but I wanted to say thanks to the girls for the fun birthday lunch. ( I wrote proper Thank You notes and delivered about half of them so far..duh.) And then to make it even sweeter, Pollyanna (who has entirely admirable talents) made me a fantastic fondant mad hatter birthday cake! She made the fondant out of marshmallow so it tasted as wonderful as it looked! I took pictures of the art.
No comments:
Post a Comment