...to Gramma Kim's we went. Steve went deer hunting with his buddies this weekend where Idaho meets Canada. There is no mobile service there. ( It seems like every time I leave Steve for a few says something bazaar happens to him. There was the slipping and falling out of the shower and the hitting of the noggin on the toilet. KO!!! Another time a wasp crawled in his ear while he was napping and stung him between 9 and 50 times. He looked like a wrestler with cauliflower ear. He walked in circles because it was so big it would catch wind and cause drag! Very recently I went out of town for a girls weekend and he about burned the kitchen down. When I got home it stunk and there was baking soda and fire extinguisher foam all over the stove.) So instead of hanging around the house worrying about one of them pulling a Dick Cheney, I decided to visit my mom! It was fun. Good breakfast in the morning with a side order of crossword puzzle, sudoku, and a couple of other word puzzles. I love it!
I hadn't seen my sister's new baby yet, and I got to hug him and kiss him and wear his baby puke. He laughed, a real hearty guffaw, for the first time, and he smell like yummy baby( minus the puke)!
We had my brother's daughter Tessa with us too. She's a riot. She and Jess had a great time.
The next day we decided to get Madison from school to play with Jess. They laughed the entire time. It was crazy. I wish the road between our homes was shorter. I sure love them, and I absolutely enjoy them!
One the way home from a little shopping trip Jess had to go potty. She was dancing around in her seat. Madison, being a year older and so much wiser, offered this sage advice," Don't think wet thoughts. Think dry thoughts, like the whole world exploding or your bladder exploding!" Jess told her it wasn't working "I'm still thinking 'I have to peeeeee!'" Luckily she made it!
I hated to leave. It's always good times with Mom! She's an amazing gal!
I hadn't seen my sister's new baby yet, and I got to hug him and kiss him and wear his baby puke. He laughed, a real hearty guffaw, for the first time, and he smell like yummy baby( minus the puke)!
We had my brother's daughter Tessa with us too. She's a riot. She and Jess had a great time.
The next day we decided to get Madison from school to play with Jess. They laughed the entire time. It was crazy. I wish the road between our homes was shorter. I sure love them, and I absolutely enjoy them!
One the way home from a little shopping trip Jess had to go potty. She was dancing around in her seat. Madison, being a year older and so much wiser, offered this sage advice," Don't think wet thoughts. Think dry thoughts, like the whole world exploding or your bladder exploding!" Jess told her it wasn't working "I'm still thinking 'I have to peeeeee!'" Luckily she made it!
I hated to leave. It's always good times with Mom! She's an amazing gal!
We took a few pictures of the girlies playing in the leaves. I forgot to include them. Here they are!



No comments:
Post a Comment