Instead of a book on CD, I listen to Jess' dramatics as I clean. While I was getting my toilet bowl back to a state of springtime freshness, I got to listen to the following: ( I peeked to see; she was acting it out with Pretty Ponies and a giraffe.)
G-I'm a Nephite!
PP#1 NO! You're a Lamanite!
G- NO I'M NOT!!!
PP#1 YES YOU ARE! Lamanites lie!
PP#2 How do you know she's a Lamanite?
PP#1 Because she makes him eat gophers instead of leaves and berries!
Amazingly, Jess has discovered the litmus test for determining heritage. I guess I'll have to change the dinner menu. No gopher tonight. I don't want to arouse suspicion!
12/23/13 Email
12 years ago



1 comment:
Ha Ha, I can't get enough! I just can't imagine where she gets her fertile imagination and large vocabullary from.:) keep them coming. I love reading them.
Post a Comment