Jessica is a great story teller. She is very creative and imaginative. She has a load of dramatics to carry it all off with flare. She gave a talk in Primary today. I whispered it in her ear and she said it into the microphone clearly, with voice inflections, and moving eye browns. The topic was gratitude for all that the Lord has blessed us with, so I used the story that had the ten lepers in it. There was a part in the story where a primary teacher was asking a boy about how Jesus felt. Instead of saying "How do you think Jesus felt?" after I whispered it in her ear, she just answered the question. "SAD!" she said loudly in the mic. Overall she did a fantastic job! Go Jess!
They did a Primary program last week. It was great. All of the kids did a fine job. I made Jessica practice her part talking in to a pretend mic. I explained to her that she needed to speak clearly and slowly so all could understand her. Then she spoke so slowly that she was adding extra syllables. No win for mom. When it was time to go to the stand, she did me proud. She told her teacher she already knew it and she did!
12/23/13 Email
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment