The sink in Jessica's bathroom is tricky. When it's turned on, random streams of water shoot outward instead of downward into the sink. You can wash your hands and the front of your shirt at the same time. I know this sounds like a great invention for children, but sometimes it gets on the floor too. So I took the bathroom sink apart..not the entire thing, just the part where the water comes out that holds the screen thinger. Yes, as you can tell by the technical terms, I am a professional sink fixer. I cleaned the screen thinger and the rest of it, reassembled the parts (correctly!) and then tried to put it back on. I had to turn upside down to see the place to screw it in. Jessica came in to watch the show. She asked me to leave so she could use the restroom. I started on another project in the mean time and forgot all about it until later that evening. I turned the water on and it was fixed. I said I guess Steve must have gotten dowsed and decided to take matters into his own hands. Then Jessica announced that SHE had fixed it! WOW! My girl the plumber. She has the crack thing going on. I should have guessed she hand the mad assembly skills that go with it! Go Loolie!
2 comments:
Wow! I am so impressed by you both. You have impressed me with your obvious command of the plumbing language, and Jess with her obviously for-ordained calling to the plumbing ministry. I know who to call when I have an emergency in the sink department.
Way to go jess! I could use a few of her at my house!
Post a Comment