Jess wanted to know what was for diner. I could have told her ice cream and she would have complained, so I told the truth; chicken enchiladas. OHHHHHH! she sighs. I hate chicken enchilachos! Yep, we're fluent.
So, I know this is late, not that anyone is surprised...but I wanted to say thanks to the girls for the fun birthday lunch. ( I wrote proper Thank You notes and delivered about half of them so far..duh.) And then to make it even sweeter, Pollyanna (who has entirely admirable talents) made me a fantastic fondant mad hatter birthday cake! She made the fondant out of marshmallow so it tasted as wonderful as it looked! I took pictures of the art.
Jess and Wes on the first day of Kindergarten
Jess woke up on this particular morning in rare form. She usually doesn't care what she's wearing; her birthday suit is just as good as anything else. On this day inparticular, she informed me that she didn't want any bows or bands and that she had her clothes picked out. Was that Kindergarten or 8th grade?
Steve and I live in a house on a hill in the country and we love it. There is plenty to do all of the time and an abundance of good people in the area.
This is my first year being a Stay-at-Home Mom. I'm having a fantastic time! There are so many projects to get done! It's a good thing Steve has mad skills. He can build and fix anything. I have one incredibly, amazing offspring, Jessica.
No comments:
Post a Comment