Saturday, February 7, 2009

She's got a nose for that!

We were on our way to Gramma Kim's house, Jess safely strapped in the back, just beginning our journey. We heard her sniffing A LOT. I asked her what she was doing. She said she was sniffing. I deserved that. Sniffing what? I asked. She was sniffing to see if it smelled like Payson yet, but it didn't. It still smelled like Idaho. I asked her when we finally arrived if it smelled like Payson. She sniffed and told me it still smelled like Idaho. I guess they have similar scents! If it were a Scentsy smell, I think it would be Dairy Air DeLight! SNIIIIFFFFF!

1 comment:

David and Esther said...

I'll suggest that next time we have a Scentsy conference call.:) Some how though I think that people might get a little confused.. Is that Dairy Air Delight or Derier Delight? hmmmm

Mad Hatter Cake, Mad Skills!!!

Mad Hatter Cake, Mad Skills!!!
Happy Birthday from Pollyanna

Happy Schmappy Birthday to me!

So, I know this is late, not that anyone is surprised...but I wanted to say thanks to the girls for the fun birthday lunch. ( I wrote proper Thank You notes and delivered about half of them so far..duh.) And then to make it even sweeter, Pollyanna (who has entirely admirable talents) made me a fantastic fondant mad hatter birthday cake! She made the fondant out of marshmallow so it tasted as wonderful as it looked! I took pictures of the art.

Jess and Wes on the first day of Kindergarten

Jess and Wes on the first day of Kindergarten
Jess woke up on this particular morning in rare form. She usually doesn't care what she's wearing; her birthday suit is just as good as anything else. On this day inparticular, she informed me that she didn't want any bows or bands and that she had her clothes picked out. Was that Kindergarten or 8th grade?